Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy

Busy.

The next few weeks are very busy. School is almost finished for the year, and we're filling every day with as much as possible.

It's almost time for my daughter's dance recital -- one week away. So LOTS of time is being taken up with that (rehearsals, pictures, hair appointments, and on, and on). Her piano recital is in just two weeks, so we are trying to prepare for that, too.

In all of this busy time, it's been hard to find time to read for myself. It's been incredibly busy at school, and it's been busy at home, so I try to steal a few minutes for myself.

That hasn't really been working. Anyone have ideas for stealing a few moments for one's self during times that are especially busy?

Know what? I don't even have a book recommendation for this week. When I have a few minutes to myself, I might get to reading something!

No comments:

Post a Comment