Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Disney Challenge

My daughter has proclaimed we are going to Walt Disney World next year. My husband has confirmed it -- we're going to celebrate his 40th birthday at Star Wars Weekends. Can't wait! So unbelievably excited. And it's still a year away!

So, I've decided to challenge myself. I'm going to learn one new thing about Disney World every day until we go. That's more than 365 days, but I'm up for the challenge. I've found lots of websites, blogs to follow, and of course, I'll be listening to the Lou Mongello WDW Radio Show podcast every week.

Here's my new thing for today: the next book in the Kingdom Keepers series is out! Book 5! My family is still reading book 4 (got sidetracked by the Lightning Thief series), but you know we will be in the bookstore buying Shell Game soon!



Love the Disney magic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment