Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

And so it goes...

So, my final (I hope) grad class is back in session. It's not a difficult class, but it will involve LOTS of reading and writing.

I started a bit later than the rest of the class, so I've been doing catch-up work this week. I'm all caught up, and I've started to work on my MAJOR project that's due at the end of the semester.

What does this project involve? LOTS of reading and writing! (Surprise.)

The class is Children's Literature, so I'll be reading children's books. Thankfully, that fits in well with what I do every day. It just involves doing MORE.

Which means less time to do the other tasks I have to do at work. It's going to mean more hours at work, and fewer hours with my family.

And so it goes...

Here is one of the children's books I just finished reading and reviewing for my class: The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger. Great book, fun read, and my son loved it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment