Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Disney Connections

My family is crazy about all things Disney. And most things that are linked to Disney. We really enjoy Star Wars, Star Tours, and that unique connection to Disney and Walt Disney World. (Kids are currently planning their next trip, as if it was going to happen tomorrow, when in reality, it will be a couple of years...)

Anyway, I saw the neatest picture today that really portrays the way my family feels about Disney and Star Wars, and connects to my kids' childhood innocence. Here it is!
Awe! :) I love the simplicity of this picture, and the way childhood innocence is captured. I love the way this picture makes me feel. And I especially like the look on my son's face when he looked over my shoulder a few minutes ago.
"Mom, that is so cool!" Yep, that's my boy. And my daughter instantly got it too, and made the leap to Pooh without prompting.

And may I recommend Peter and the Starcatchers for those readers who, like my family, love all things Disney-related!

No comments:

Post a Comment