Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinterest


Okay, I admit it. Everyone I know has been talking about Pinterest for several months. I have been loathe to jump on the bandwagon. After all, I reasoned, everybody tells me about the projects, food, hair ideas, decorating, etc. I don't need to look for myself. (I believe I also understand myself well enough to know that I will spend WAAAAY too much time on such a site.)

Well, I broke down and let a student show me how to find it online. Yep, I am now addicted. It truly is amazing! So much to see, and do, and food for thought (as well as real food).

So, do I like Pinterest? Indeed, I love it! (But I still think I never should have tried it in the first place...)

Addicting website -- Pinterest

Series to read (also addicting) -- Aunt Dimity series by Nancy Atherton

No comments:

Post a Comment