Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Crazy? I was crazy once...


Yes, I believe I may be approaching crazy. After a very full week of school, church, kids, and lots more, we are heading into "crazy weekend".

Hubbie and I are taking a group of 9 kids (all grades 1-4) to a weekend camp. We will be spending Friday and Saturday night, and coming home on Sunday. Camp is a 3-hour drive from here. So, not only will we be spending 3 days with this group of kids, but a total of 6+ hours in a van with the kids.

Oh, I should also mention that most of these kids have never been to camp before. And most of them have never been away from family at night before, either. In fact, they probably would not be going at all, if we weren't taking them. So we may have some "homesick" nights ahead.

Having covered all the bases, I believe I may be crazy. But it will all work out. And by Sunday afternoon, I will need a NAP above all.

Recommended Reading:
In the Grip of Grace by Max Lucado

No comments:

Post a Comment