Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Resolutions


No, I did not make any New Year's Resolutions. And yet, after considering awhile, it seems I have actually made some. They just weren't "official".

Resolution 1: Get healthier. (I bought a wii fit, which I plan to use everyday, with help from the kiddos.)

Resolution 2: Increase my education to further my career. (Masters classes start tomorrow.)

Resolution 3: Spend more time with my girlfriends. (I am busily planning Praise & Coffee Night with Jennie.)

Resolution 4: Take time to do the things that really make me happy. (I actually scrapbooked yesterday, and set up a space where I can scrapbook at will.)

Resolution 5: Set a personal goal for the year. (I'm going to try to read the Newbery Honor books by the end of the year.)

Now, how amazing is that?!

Recommended Reading:
Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment