Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Interesting Reading


There is not much really going on, so I have finished reading another book on the Newbery List. I am trying to work my way through the whole list, and I have found that most are very good. I must admit that the older ones are more difficult reading but just as interesting.

The one I just finished was Caddie Woodlawn. I can't believe I hadn't read it before! A bit like Little House on the Prairie, but with more adventure thrown in. I hope Rachyl will feel interested in reading it when she reaches "green" level in AR. Most interesting of all, it was based on a real person! The author based the story on the real adventures of her grandmother. Now, that sounds like what I did to write my book! :)

No decision as yet about publishing my book. So many things to consider.

Suggested Reading:
Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment