Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmases

What fun Christmases my family has had this year! We've gathered with nearly everyone. Can't wait to see my Kansas family this weekend! That will be a blast!!

It's been hard, losing my husband's cousin so close to Christmas. In fact, the funeral was just days before Christmas. My kids asked if we could have just one year without any funerals.

All the gifts are wrapped and ready to go, all the suitcases are getting packed up, and I'm ready to roll in the morning.

Wow, I can't believe how scattered my thoughts are today! Can't seem to put together any thoughtful sentiments. Oh, well! Merry Christmas!

Here's a book I got for Christmas: The Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment