Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry

Okay, I found my Christmas spirit again!

It was all thanks to the elementary children and their Christmas program. Yesterday was just a bad day. But their bright, shiny faces made my season bright. From the littlest Pre-K kiddos (including my adorable niece) saying their parts so loudly and proudly and singing "Jingle Bells" at the top of their lungs (even when they didn't remember all the words) to the 4-5-6 graders "Candy Cane Lane" message of peace during the Christmas season, my heart was warmed by the outpouring of joy and the miracle that returns (whether I'm ready or not).

The message of the night was surrounding ourselves and our families with the things that remind us of love. So I'm determined not to let the grey weather (which continues in the form of rain today, thank you) steal my Christmas joy.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment