Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Any Encouragement

Poor little boy is sick... again. I was so excited when he didn't have to miss ANY days during first semester. And now the poor little guy has missed a total of 5 days this month! I thought he was going to be all better this week, but no such luck. He woke up with an earache this morning!

I wish I was a nurse and could tell what to do to make him well. He just needs to stay well, more often!

And now, he hates to even tell us that he's sick! He thinks we'll be mad at him! (Honey, I'm not mad at you, I'm upset that you're sick again, and I can't fix it!)

Any encouragement for the poor little dude (and his parents)?

Wonderstruck, from Brian Selznick

No comments:

Post a Comment