Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Jam

We went to Winter Jam on Saturday! What an amazing experience!! I can't stop talking about it, it was so awesome!

All the bands were great. Our junior high boys fell in love with Kari Jobe. I LOVED G1C, of course. I realized I knew more Sanctus Real than I thought. And Skillet was out of this world!!

I could just go on and on for days about how wonderful the Skillet concert was! It was loud, pulse-pounding, beyond cool. Pyrotechnics? Yes, please! And violin and cello? Yes, thank you! I sang along with every song, knew all the words. Except for one song, which hubby kindly looked up on his phone for me later.

Best part of the night? Well, besides seeing all of our youth group together and happy and enjoying the presence of God in a new and unique way... I got to meet my favorite DJ from my favorite Christian radio station (TheHouseFM) Janelle!! Got my pic taken with her; posted it as my fb photo.

So cool! Can't wait to go back next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment