Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family

So, we've been trying to plan the many upcoming holiday events with family. Scheduling is always difficult with so many people wanting to see us, and many people living so far away. The best part about the holiday season is getting to see everyone! Hmm, or maybe I should say trying to see everyone!


It all starts around Thanksgiving. So many family members, so few days off! Then, somehow, we manage to schedule time to do everything in the month of December. But what a fabulous excuse to get together with everybody! :)

I couldn't live without Facebook. That's the only way I manage to communicate with my family. I love how I can send one message, and everyone in my family can get it and respond. A bit like a 5-way phone call! I especially love being able to see pictures of my family the moment they are posted. I just saw my brother's amazing family photos, and I won't see them in person until December! :)

No matter how far apart we live, my family will always be close. What a blessing they are to me!

Recommended Reading? Captain Osborn's Legacy (written by my aunt about our famous great+grandfather!)

No comments:

Post a Comment