Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Technology

I am pumped about our new technology!

Okay, now that everyone I know has picked his or her jaw up from the floor, let me just say that I am excited about the options technology gives educators.

I am loving the new ways to send and edit papers, especially Google Docs. Some cool things happening there, let me tell you!

I am also loving iPads! I recently borrowed a helpful book from the Chickasha Public Library. It's iPad for Dummies, and it is amazingly helpful. I now feel confident enough to work on the high school iPads and get things ready to go. I've actually downloaded and chosen apps for the high school, and I am growing more excited about finding even more treasures there. I hope I'll be able to share this new-found joy with the high school teachers, who I hope will share the joy with their students.


Yep, bubbling over with love of technology today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment