Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Nervous Morning

I was just visited by my professor today! I knew she might be coming some time this month to observe the library, but I didn't know until Wednesday evening that she was coming.

I was incredibly nervous this morning. I wanted to make a good impression, but I mostly wanted our SCHOOL to make a good impression. I didn't know what would be required of me. I was certainly a worry-wart!

It really turned out to be nothing to worry about! She was incredibly gracious, and the visit went well. I enjoyed having my guest in the libraries, and I hope she enjoyed her time here as well.

So, time to put aside my anxiety about the morning. This evening, husband and I are going on a date. Well, the kids are accompanying us, but still, it will be an enjoyable evening.

I also got to spend a little time at the Chickasha Public Library last night to pick up some reading for over Thanksgiving. Can't wait to nibble the delicious treats I picked up:

Stephanie Barron's series "The Jane Austen Mysteries". Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment