Books

A book is a friend for life. The words stay with you, even when you put the book down.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Overload

The next month is going to be busy, busy, busy! Of course, the weeks from Halloween through the holiday season are always quite full, but with my course work for my degree, there is even more pressure.

Somehow, I am going to squeeze in the last of my assignments before the end of the semester. Somehow, I am going to fit in all of the projects and writing that I must accomplish. Somehow, I am going to learn how to download, upload, and email all the finished products.

And somehow, I will find a way to rest from this overloaded inbox of assignments.

Hmm, I'm thinking a bubble bath, a warm comforter, and a good book are definitely in order!


For an escapist read, try Amaranth Enchantment, by Julie Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment